Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Janae, my third daughter, tagged us. This is our fourth photo in our fourth file on this computer. It is of the violin group we used to belong to playing fiddle songs in the Morgan Hill Independence Day Parade in 2000. We had about 20 kids from 6 years old to 16. The horses and wagon belong to Eric Cohen who is driving. He hires out his horses and wagons for weddings and other events. He has been a friend for about 25 years. He was our OB when we were expecting Jessica. Jean Lance, our paternal grandmother, was accompanying us on her keyboard, you can just see her white hat behind the drivers seat.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

yeah! I don't think I was playing yet though. I think I played the next year...did you like the Darth Vader? hehe